Legal Terms and conditions
The Customer must provide the information required in order to book. This includes their name, surname, email address and home address.
When booking, the Customer agrees to read the T&Cs which they consent to by ticking the box “I accept the terms and conditions”. The Customer is free to accept or refuse the T&Cs. If the Customer refuses to accept the T&Cs, Nina V will not provide any Nina V Services.
From the moment the Customer accepts the T&C’s and/or as the result of making a Booking, the Customer receives an email confirming the request for booking has been sent to the therapist Nina V.
As soon as the therapist accepts the request the customer receives a second e.mail stating the booking has been accepted. 24 hours prior the treatment the client will recieve a e.mail reminder.
The Customer expressly undertakes:
- To have a proper, polite and appropriate attitude towards the therapist(for example,wearing underwear during an At-Home Service massage.
- To not cancel Bookings in a recurrent or repetitive way.
- To provide the therapist with the best possible working environment so that they can provide the At-home Service under the best conditions (for example, provide a room with a 2 by 3m space).
- To provide an environment free of smoke of any kind, free of dust and clean overall .
- Give an appropriate point of water so the therapist Nina V can wash her hands before and after the treatment.
- Take a shower no longer than an hour before the treatment.
- To be free of verrucas or Athletes foot.
- To not have consumed alcoholic beverages at least 12 hours prior the treatment.
- To inform the therapist of any injury, operations, skin conditions and pregnancy.
- To fill out the liability release form and massage intake form prior to each treatment.
- To keep the therapist informed of any pain and discomfort during the treatment.
Strict And Enforced Cancellation Policy
Please understand that if you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice(24hours), The therapist Nina V misses the opportunity to offer that appointment time to other clients.
A curtesy reminder will be sent 24 hours prior the booking by email. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply.
– Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 100% of the treatment cost.
– “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
The cancellation policy allows the Therapist Nina V the time to inform standby clients of any availability, as well as keeping the schedule filled, thus better serving everyone. Nina V policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for Nina V’s established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
EXTENSIONS AND DELAYS
If you wish to extend the time you have booked your professional massage treatment, the therapist Nina V will endeavour to fulfil your request. This is subject to the availability and payment of an additional charge for the extended time calculated in accordance with the Treatment Prices.
If you are delayed and unable to start the Professional massage treatment at the Designated Premises at the Appointment Time unless the Independent professional agrees to the contrary (which is within the sole discretion of the therapist Nina V):
- The Therapist Nina V is entitled to end the Professional Service at the time agreed when the booking was made without making any adjustment to the Treatment Price to reflect the reduced time of the Professional Service; or
- If you and the Independent professional agree to proceed with the Professional Service for the full time allotted not withstanding the delayed start time, then you shall be obliged to pay before the relevant Professional Service is given, an additional charge calculated at the rate set out with the Treatment Prices for extra time.
You will also be charged the full Treatment Fee if you:
- Cancel a booking other than as permitted above;
- Attempt to cancel a booking on or after the Appointment Time; or
- Fail to attend a booking at the Appointment Time and/or at the DesignatedPremises.
- Fail to provide accurate information for your Independent professional to attend the designated premises.
- Fail to provide accurate and complete contact details or personal information such as but not limited to full name phone number and address
- Book a treatment that cannot be performed because you meet one of the contraindications that are mentioned on the treatment description page on the NinaV Website: ninavig.com such as being less than 13 weeks in your pregnancy or having verruca or Athletes foot.
The Services are for your personal and non-commercial use and must only be used for the purposes of inquiring about or making bookings for Professional Services and / or purchasing Products as expressly described above. You must not use Our Site, or the Services to do any of the following (each of which is strictly prohibited):
- Engage in any inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to illicit or sexually suggestive remarks, sexual advances, drug use, excessive drinking and/or other inappropriate behaviour;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- Infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or other civil rights of any person;
- Harass, abuse, threaten or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of the massagetherapist Nina V.
- Harvest, data-mine or otherwise collect information about others, including e.mail addresses, without their consent;
- Use technology or other means to access our computer network, unauthorised content or non-public spaces;
- Introduce or attempt to introduce any viruses or any other harmful code, files or programs that interrupt or otherwise limit the Services, Our Site functionality, or damage, disable or otherwise impair our servers or networks or attempt to do the same; or
- Engage in or encourage others to engage in criminal or unlawful conduct or breach Our Terms including misuse of the Services for unlawful or unauthorised purposes.
You agree not to breach Our Terms in any way which may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your access to the Services. We reserve the right to disclose information of suspicious behaviour related but not limited to any of the listed above to law enforcement.
HEALTH & SAFETY
If Nina V is unwell, suffering from a cold or virus, infection or general ill health, She will not be allowed to work due to the risks of cross contamination. This may result in Nina V contacting you to inform you of the issue at the earliest opportunity to make suitable alternative arrangements.
Clients are asked not to attend for a massage if they are unwell, suffering from a cold or virus, infection or general ill health. Please contact Nina V via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity to rearrange your appointment. If you are unwell and contact us to inform us of your illness, please note that our Cancellation Policy may still apply.
Clients under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and will have to sign an under 18 releases of liability form. This parent or guardian must give permission for the agreed massage plan to be performed, and will be requested to co- sign the New Client Consultation Form. They will be invited to stay in the room for the duration of the appointment, and expected to remain present throughout the treatment.
When Nina V resumes appointments, there will be an additional declaration form to complete stating that:
- The client has not been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, to the best of their knowledge
- The client has not had any symptoms:
◦ a recent onset of a new, continuous cough
◦ a high temperature (typically over 37.8°C)
◦ a loss of, or change in, normal sense of smell and / or taste
- Should the client contract the virus, or be contacted by the Track & Trace service and advised to self-isolate, they must inform Nina V as soon as possible.